Wednesday, October 7, 2009

needa learn how to make things that move that aren't related to flash

Today Nathan showed me his little brother Graham's videos. Dude is 16 years old, making these gnarly shorts and putting them on the internet. That's pretty dope. That's more than some people at my art college do.

If you got a minute watch a couple; I'm into this springsteen/jonasbro/singleladies video; it's mind blowing



I just found out Max is making some ill videos too

Redman Complex from bonerevolution on Vimeo.



Can't wait to see what he does next with this media; that was so so so dope.

In related news:
Screenprinting was good today - my professor talked to me about Lil Wayne and I got a lot of work done.
Experimental Lettering class also went well - good feedback on my cyREALic project.

No comments: