Saturday, October 3, 2009

exciting!

I'm currently enjoying the afternoon at my parents house in New Jersey.
I came back up north for a minute to get a new phone (because mine broke in two; thanks for nothing LG) and spend some time with my family.
My mom just told me my post about Parra from February was reblogged by Sarah at Oatmeal and Cinnamon who was a guest blogger at Design*Sponge. This of course happened in April and I didn't find out stil now, but that's still rad.

I have to write a paper for my Film Theory class at some point this weekend. We started to watch Italian Neorealist films last week, I'm looking forward to French New Wave. So I should probably go get a start on that instead of marveling in the internet. Also I'm so excited about my next project for hand lettering class, it's in cyrillic! I was kind of intimidated by it before, but now I'm just happy to step out of my comfort zone a little bit and make something I'd never thought to make before.

I'll leave you with these cool Apple accessories by .Incase curated by Arktip Steven Harrington & Krink- I'm in love.


No comments: