Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A PENNY A NICKEL A DIME

Okay, so on my businessman commute, I pass a man on the corner of 7th and 34th that's collecting money for the less fortunate. He is there every morning just screaming A PENNY (pause) A NICKEL (pause) A DIME. And for whatever reason when I hear that, it's always to a Baltimore Club beat. The PennyNickelDime song is stuck in my head now and I guess, that's why I'm sharing it with you!

Also, I have a bunch of photos from Flashing Lights "Ibiza by the Gowanus" and a couple from Crest Fest documenting my very excellent Saturday with the Fool's Gold crew. However, my camera battery is "exhausted" so until I find a charger or go to CVS, they're trapped in memory card babylon.

Well I gotta return to my intern grind but let me leave you with this:



I like Rihanna's outfit, she's like neo Blanche in the best way.

No comments: