Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I turned 20 yesterday

and today I can't focus at all!

I have so much on my mind, so much to do, a paper to write and no motivation to write it.
The other night I made this drawing,


which is some how going to be the basis for a toy, I'm thinking puzzle?

I got these really great enamel paints and some wood, hopefully the lazer cutter will be agreeable. I really just want to start testing these materials and get to painting, but I mean ya gotta prioritize, ya know?

But anyway yesterday was really fun, my friends are great. Thanks for everything guys!

Also, for Baltimore-ons I had the Yellowtail sashimi last night XS, in addition to Tuna Amazing rolls, and they were delicious. Beyond delicious. I would go as far as saying, Total YumYums.

I can't get this song out of my head, I've loved it since I was a little girl, and it just gets better every time I listen to it.

No comments: