Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Odd Future

Lately I've been doing a ton of thinking about possible post-graduation avenues. It's exciting and intimidating all at once, especially when all I want do is focus on my thesis. I finally got the site up www.brdwlk.com which will be coded/updated/something-beyond-a-splash-paged soon! Also, my new and improved portfolio is live and wild.


Luke Williams & Adam Okrasinski (MICA Alumni) came to talk to my senior seminar class last night about working in the advertising industry. They were particularly honest, insightful, and positive. They confirmed whatever notations I had about what the ad world was like. It was nice to hear it from someone on the inside with a sense of humor. Luke and Adam's talk also really made me think critically about where the hell it is that I want to work and live in the next five years.

Anywho, I'll leave you with this awesome photo of Anthony Kiedis and Rick Rubin while I return to my grind.

ttyl internet *~

No comments: