Tuesday, December 8, 2009

tuesday oh tuesday

Somebody stole my Caran d'Ache Neocolor crayons from the dolphin building. I couldn't see that I accidently left them on top of the lockers, because I just wasn't tall enough. If you have them, please give them back to me, or if you don't want to embarrass yourself by looking me in the eye, leave them back on the top of the locker, respectively.

These crayons are one of my favorite things to work with. I'm doing a tryptic of monoprints on balsa with them for my screen printing final. I'm pleased with the direction they're going in. I'm also using a scan of one of my monoprints from a separate series for my Flash (graphic design 3) final.

^that's my print that i'm working with, it's a second pull so there are a few funny streaks in the base

Taking a quick break before working on some photoimaging roughs, I'm making a look book for my jewelry line for the final.

I have a weird crush on beardo Joaquin Phoenix.
What would his character in "Signs" be like, with a beard? Could he Walk the Line, with a beard?



It's tuesday. I'm running on four hours of sleep. I'm tired.
FINALLY FINALS AH!

No comments: