Thursday, September 24, 2009

Funny thought I felt a sweet summer breeze

it must have been you sighing so deep


I can't help but look out windows.
I want to go for a long drive in the middle of the night.
I want to sit in the passenger seat.
I want to be the driver.


Here are a few still lifes I recently photographed for my photo imaging class. I'm particularly fond of the found still lifes, I feel like there's more integrity behind the images and they're more about personal reflection than anything else.





springsteen tickets go on sale tomorrow

1 comment:

littlej said...

that last photo is fucking fantastic. i love seeing that building when i walk to rite-aid cause there is literally NOTHING around it. it just stands out like a big ol' victorian architectural monster in the baltimore sky.