Wednesday, May 6, 2009

June 26 PNC Bank Arts Center



BIG UPS to Jess and Charlie for scoring quite probably the best seats I've ever had to anything at PNC bank Arts Center. I can't even begin to talk about how stoked I am to see the reunited No Doubt.

Third Row.
Center.

When I was a little girl I wanted to grow up to be Gwen Stefani. No Joke. I had the Tragic Kingdom tape in my yellow walkman for the longest time, now it's just really warped from being on the dashboard of my mom's car all last summer. I saw them in 2002 with Garbage and the Distillers at Continental, I cannot wait for this show at PNC. so good so good.


This week has been pretty gnarly. It's going to be so nice to go home, be with my family, get to the ocean, hang with F9, start my internship, see Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band (yes I am truly lucky) and then a few weeks later No Doubt.

These papers aren't going to write themselves, nor is my apartment going to move itself out... time to get to work.

No comments: