Wednesday, January 14, 2009

mundane

I really enjoy getting things done. Running errands in the middle of the day with the rest of the world makes me feel accomplished in a strange sort of way. Like today, I went to the tailor and got a pair of jeans tapered and shortened and felt really good afterwords. I also love going to the drug store. Specifically mom n' pop five n' dimes in small town. There's one in Lavallette that still has the same stock from the 80s, ie- awesome finds.

I was in CVS for an extended period of time the other day, and found the weird kind of five and dime section of the beauty area. Some of the best packaging and random assortment of supplements and potions I'd seen in a while were there. I was particularly interested in this bottle of Shark Cartilage (?) and this really antiquated looking product that was "For the Hair".

No comments: